People in various positions in businesses, small and large often struggle with various issues relating to performing at their peak. This can be anyone from the frontline to upper management. We provide individual and group coaching and consulting to help improve the following workplace concerns;
- Conflict resolution
- Time management
- Goal setting
The bottom line of any company is improved when staff morale is high and employees/employers get on. Therefore, respecting and working with individual personalities, strengths and identifying areas of development are vital components to helping you get the most out of yourself, staff and the company as a whole. Other aspects that are considered are the personal concerns individuals may be experiencing outside their workplace that can nevertheless impact on their work performance. Taking a holistic approach, we strive to ensure all areas of a person’s life are considered to help bring about positive change and a more connected, motivated work environment.
Many people, young and old, find themselves faced with not knowing what career they want, are suited to or qualified in obtaining. Many people become so stuck that they find themselves working in a job they hate, or often not working at all.
We have many years experience:
- helping children identify career direction early on
- assisting more mature people to clarify new goals due to injury, illness or redundancy
- working with insurance companies researching job descriptions, labour markets, education and salary expectations
Our highly experienced career specialists can help you find direction through:
- detailed discussions of realistic employment options
- psychological and vocational testing
- clarification of suitability to identified goals
- detailed information on entry requirements, job seeking strategies, salary ranges and chance of success on the open labour market
If required, a comprehensive report can be supplied.